Come and celebrate with us, and have your say on our Board Nominees and bylaw amendments to allow us to take over 81 homes from TCHC!
Join us online on Wednesday February 23rd 2022 for the Annual General Meeting of The Parkdale Neighbourhood Land Trust (PNLT). RSVP here to get the zoom link!
The AGM is an opportunity to celebrate the year’s accomplishments and participate in decision making. This year members will have the opportunity to:
- Vote on proposed By-law Amendment (LINK).
- Vote to elect 9 new members to serve on the board of directors, our decision making body.
- Receive a presentation on the financial statements of the PNLT and NLT, the PNLT’s charitable arm (LINK).
- Approve 2020 AGM minutes (LINK).
* To vote at this meeting you must be a member of PNLT. Membership is open to anyone who lives or works in Parkdale. Sign up at PNLT.CA.
The AGM Agenda:
- Welcome and Introductions
- Approval of Chair & Minute Taker
- 2020-2022 Progress Report
- Report From Treasurer
- Present Bylaw Amendments for Approval
- Report from Nominating Committee
- Board Nominee Remarks
- Vote to elect new Board Members