MAKE HISTORY: Join us to celebrate the establishment of Ontario’s newest Community Land Trust. Attend PNLTs first Annual General Meeting!
DATE: Wednesday, October 28th, 2015 at 6:30 p.m. (Doors open at 6:00 p.m., Registration starts at 6:30 p.m.)
LOCATION: Bonar-Parkdale Presbyterian Church, 250 Dunn Ave
On October 28th the Parkdale Neighbourhood Land Trust (PNLT) will host its first Annual Members Meeting! At this historic event our members will elect a representative board of directors and establish the PNLT as a community controlled organization and the first Community Land Trust of its kind in Ontario . We too will vote on draft bylaws. Review the draft bylaws here.
The AGM is an opportunity to participate in the decisions that the PNLT is making on your behalf. To vote at this meeting you must first become a member of PNLT by registering before October 21st 2015. Membership is open to anyone who lives or works in Parkdale. Sign up online here.
If you are interested in joining the Parkdale Neighbourhood Land Trust Board of Directors please contact Joshua Barndt, Development Coordinator at email@example.com.
A G E N D A
1. Welcome and introductions
2. Recognition of our funder – The Ontario Trillium Foundation
+ A word from Rev. Dr. Cheri DiNovo, Member of Provincial Parliament, Parkdale-High Park
3. Approval of Chair & Minute taker
4. Presentation of PNLT model + Purpose, Vision & Values
5. 2015 Progress Report from PNLT Board Chair & Development Coordinator
6. Present bylaws for approval
8. Report from Board Nominating Committee
9. Vote to elect new members of the Board of Directors
10. Announce new Board of Directors